Welcome to SBICAP Trustee Company Limited
SBICAP Trustee Company Limited (STCL) incorporated in December 28, 2005 is a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Limited and is registered with Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) as a Debenture Trustee. We welcome you to explore the world of trusteeship services STCL has to offer.
What we serve
Security Trusteeship Security
Agent Share Pledge Trusteeship Debenture / Bond
Trusteeship Escrow Trusteeship Safe
- Security Trustee is normally appointed when Lenders / Financers are extending the finance to Borrower on Multiple Arrangement basis or on syndication basis. Normally in such arrangement, the Terms and Conditions of sanction of each individual Bank / Institution may different except common security. learn more...
- This is an extension of services for creation of security for and on behalf of Lenders. In Agency arrangement trustees provides all sort of logistics for creation of security i.e. get the possession of Title Deeds, carry out search, carry out lis-pendens (i.e. Pending litigation), carry out valuation of securities, payment of appropriate stamp duty, vetting of documents and creation of security in favour of Lenders. learn more...
- Lenders appoint Trustee to hold the shares(in demat / physical mode) as security on their behalf. Share Pledge Trustee is often appointed as Monitoring Agent for valuation of shares and calculating Asset Coverage Ratio. learn more...
- Wherever any Company issues the Debenture / Bonds for a period over 12 months, it needs to compulsorily appoint Debenture / Bond Trustee. Main purpose / role of appointing Debenture / Bond Trustee is to create security on behalf of all the investors of Debentures / Bonds, to monitor the payment of interest & principal, creation of DRR, maintenance of Asset Coverage Ratio etc... learn more...
- Normally when transaction is based on certain happening an Escrow Agent i.e. impartial party is appointed as Escrow Agent. For example, in case of takeover / merger case, Escrow Agent monitors the transfer of shares against payment / fulfillment of certain agreed conditions. learn more...
- We STCL, as a Safe keeper hold the original documents viz. title deeds, share certificates etc. on behalf of Lenders/investors for safe custody. We are having safekeeping arrangement at various centres throughout India. learn more...
Find us at the office
Gieser- Madigan street no. 4, 89728 Tokyo, Japan
Give us a ring
+96 551 917 434
Mon - Fri, 10:00-17:00