+ Expand AllDemat Account Charges
Demat account charges are the charges applicable on users using the Kotak Securities demat account. The schedule of charges for NSDL Depository services is as follows:
Demat Account Fees:
|Sr||Account Head||Rate||Minimum Payable|
|1||Dematerialisation||Rs.50/- per request and Rs.3/- per certificate||---|
|2||Rematerialisation||Rs.10/- for 100 securities (shares, bonds, mutual funds units etc).||Rs. 15/-|
• Regular(Non-BSDA Account)
• BSDA Account
|0.04% of the values of securities(Plus NSDL charges)|
0.06% of the values of securities(Plus NSDL charges)
|Rs 27/-(Plus NSDL charges)|
Rs 44.50/-(Plus NSDL charges)
|4||Regular Account Maintenance Charges|| Resident Indian:-|
Rs 65 p.m for upto 10 debit transaction.
Rs 50 p.m for 11 to 30 debit transaction.
Rs 35 p.m for more than 30 debit transaction.
NRI-Rs 75 p.m.
|5||Pledge Charges||0.05% of the value of securities||Rs. 30/-|
|6||Invocation of Pledge||0.04% of the value of securities||Rs. 30/-|
|7||Charges for client master change|
(Applicable for Address, Email, Mobile and Bank
Rs. 49/- per modifi cation request
|8||DIS Re - Issuance|
Rs. 99/- per DIS Booklet
|9||Charges for CAS|
Rs. 3/- per month
- There are no charges payable at the time of opening the account. All other charges will be billed on a monthly basis.
- In case of delays in the payment of charges, the demat account can be frozen for all operations till such time all dues are cleared.
- All market instructions for transfer must be received latest by 4.00 p.m. on the previous working day prior to the pay in day as per SEBI Guidelines. All off market
instructions for transfer must be received at least 24 hours before the execution date. Late instructions would be accepted at the account holder’s sole risk and
- Charges are subject to revision at the company’s sole discretion subject to prior intimation to the clients or on revision in Depository charges.
- Any service not quoted above will be charged separately.
- Value of transaction will be in accordance with rates provided by the Depository or actual transaction value, whichever is higher.
- STT and GST will be charged as per current applicable rate, any change in the rates the same will be applied.
- Quarterly statements of transaction may not be sent to the clients, if there is no transactions and no securities balance in the account. Account Maintenance
Charges will not be levied in such cases.
- In accordance with the SEBI circulars (Ref # SEBI Circular No. CIR/MRD/DP/22/2012 dated August 27, 2012 and SEBI Circular No. CIR/MRD/DP/20/2015 dated
December 11, 2015), DP’s were advised to convert all such eligible demat accounts into BSDA unless such Beneficial Owners (BOs) specifically opt to continue
to avail the facility of a regular demat account. For availing BSDA facility, the individual shall have only one BSDA in his/her name across all depositories. In case
the BSDA account holder converts such account into Non-BSDA (regular account) account or the account holder ceases to meet the eligibility criteria for BSDA
account, the charges applicable to Non-BSDA (regular account) shall be levied.
- For BSDA account holder, (for other than Debt securities) the Account Maintenance Charges (AMC) structure shall be on a slab basis; if the value of holdings
(a) Upto Rs. 50,000 there will be NIL AMC and (b) For Value of holding from Rs. 50,001 to Rs. 2,00,000 AMC will be upto Rs.100 per annum.
- For BSDA account holder (for Debt securities), the Account Maintenance Charges (AMC) structure shall be on a slab basis; if the value of holdings
(a) Upto Rs. 1,00,000 there will be NIL AMC and (b) For Value of holding from Rs. 1,00,001 to Rs. 2,00,000 AMC will be upto Rs.100 per annum.
- For demat accounts having NIL transactions during the year, statement of holding will be sent only once in a year w.e.f.1st October 2012.
- As per NSDL’s circular dated August 30, 2013, NSDL will levy ` 500/- as Annual Maintenance Charges for Corporate Accounts, effective 1st October, 2013.
NSDL Charges would be levied to the respective account as regulatory charge and will be in addition to the DP charges levied by Kotak Securities Limited as per
the schedule of charges.
QFor whom is this applicable to?
This is applicable to our customers.
QWhat are the Demat charges?
|Demat Account Profile||Transfer Shares from Demat Account||Demat Account Security Key|
|Transfer Shares to Demat||NRI Account|
- Mandatory by SEBI
- Easy Portfolio Management
- Security of Equity Investments.
Find us at the office
Gieser- Madigan street no. 4, 89728 Tokyo, Japan
Give us a ring
+96 551 917 434
Mon - Fri, 10:00-17:00